finished pool pic

Posted by rockwallpool (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 29, 06 at 20:31

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is the first summer for our pool and we are loving it..specs:
Salt Cell
Midnight Blue pebble
40 X 20
stamped/stained concrete (chicken foot pattern)
Flagstone coping
2.5 ton waterfall

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: finished pool pic

Wow! It's amazing. I love your water color. You truly have a resort in your own backyard.

Kristen

o

very nice,

how much did it cost for stamped/stained concrete?

thanks,

~jv

o

Beautiful, its sits perfectly in your yard and I really like the stamped concrete (looks like flag stone).

o

Your pool is my ideal pool! I just love everything about it. Do you mind my asking what the price was for everything?

o

Thanks...we really love it and get a ton of compliments on it...we spent about 51k....the stamped and stained concrete was about 8k..for about 1300sq feet of concrete..rough estimate..so the pool was around 43k...

o

Love it!!!!!! What is the name of the tile you used inside the pool and what is the brand? Thanks!

o

THANKS...THE TILE IS NATIONAL POOL TILE..ITS WEB PAGE IS
http://www.nptgonline.com/
LOOKS LIKE OUR TILE MAY BE DISCONTINUED SO HERE ARE TWO VERY SIMILAR ONES..
ISLAND BREEZE, IBF-632 ELECTRIC BLUE..THIS IS THE CLOSEST
OR
TROPICAL, TRF-632 ELECTRIC BLUE..THIS ONE LOOKS REALLY COOL..
WELL HOPE THIS HELPS...
GOOD LUCK

o

What a georgeous pool! And I love the concrete!
which leads me to my question; How do they do the different colored areas? We are getting stamped/colored concrete also, but never considered the design you have. Did they have to bring in different trucks or did they mix the color there? And does it raise the price because there was more than one color?
thanks in advance for your response.

o

I love the concrete work--it's gorgeous! And for $8K? You got such a deal. We have 1000 sq.ft of broom-brushed natural grey concrete for the same amount here in Orange County, CA. You made really beautiful choices for your pool and yard. Congratulations and have another great swim season.

o

Hi there! Beautiful Pool! Wondering about the pool finish....what brand is it?

~C

o

Beautiful....so much fun to see another great pool.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here