Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
AZ pool in progress (kind of.........)

Posted by CJMDWYER (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 24, 05 at 17:26

Seems like it's taking forever. Dig was August 2nd, still wating for gunite......................
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: AZ pool in progress (kind of.........)

Wow, that looks great and really deep! What are your depths?

o

Not really deep, only 3.5 to 6.5 is all. The one picture is taken from a balcony on the back of the house, and the back of the pool is raised so that might make it look deeper than it is.........

o

gunite pics............

o

WATER PICS, NO DECK YET...........

o

Wow! You've got water in less than 2 months?!!! That's impressive.
What part of AZ and who's your builder?
Sally
btw....great looking pool - love the turtle. :-D

o

It really does look great. I meant to ask you which tile you used. (Manufacturer and name.)

o

Love blue! What more do I say! Great pool!Congratulations!Love the mosaics! Great touch that they add!
Gayle

o

I will have to look up the tile info. We just wanted alot of blue! Caribbean Pools was our builder and we live in Gilbert. Our deck just got finished on friday so now it doesn't look like a sidewalk any more. We are going to ad pavers in areas to add to the deck space. A firepit will go in the bulge toward the fence. We have alot of work to do now..........................

o

It really looks great. I was just curious because I chose one called Blue China by Noble Tile. The photo on their website doesn't look anything like it in person. (It looks more like the photo of the Peacock Blue.) At first I was concerned the tile was too dark for the brighter aqua color, but seeing your darker blue tile w/ it, I can see how well it works together. I already have an existing kiva and BBQ area that we put in about 4 years ago and the BBQ counter and kiva banco are tiled, so I had to coordinate my pool tile w/ that. The tile I chose for the pool looks like stone/slate w/ the terra cotta and beige tones of my existing kiva/BBQ tile, but has a lot of blue in it, too. Again, well done!

o
PS--tile link

Meant to add a link to the tile. Again, the Blue China tile actually looks closer to the photo of the Peacocock tile in person. It is not as dark and gray as it appears on the website.

Here is a link that might be useful: Pool tile

o

Now with decking..............but no landscaping.

o

I love your pool!

What color is your Spraycrete? I chose Oyster and am wondering if it was the right choice. Your's is a great color!

Kristen

o

I love that color, too. I chose one called "Tea & Cream" that looks like it might be similar.

o

If you mean the acrylic deck, it's called "sierra peak". I know this because they left me a can for touch ups. I am meeting with the landscaper tomorrow! I can't wait to get rid of the "dirt look"

o

Nice pool,

Is the infloor system working well for you? Which one did u get?

o

It's the Polaris Caretaker system with the "leaf trapper". I have had to do like next to nothing as far a cleaning this pool, and there are trees and now bushes as well since I did the landscaping. Can complain about the in-floor, it has been great!

o

any concern with having a white umbrella sleeve? that would drive me crazy.

o

Great, now I am going to sit up at night and worry about this..............................

yeah right...

o

What is your interior pool finish I like it.

o

What color is your bottom finish?

o

That is a great design. What is the dept?

Here is a link that might be useful: Blue Water Splash

o

Moving along what do you plan to do with the wall? Check out my site for ideas

Here is a link that might be useful: About Us

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here