Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I need to see Mixed Color combinations of Diamond Brite Colors

Posted by lisazidell (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 19, 10 at 18:46

I need help with Diamond Brite mixed color combinations. I want my end result to be a DARK Mediterranean blue pool color. I am a few days from plastering and I am, like many others, not finding much from internet info. on DB..-I would be so grateful if anyone can help with Mixed Tahoe Blue, Midnight Blue, Onyx,and French Grey color combinations and pictures to show me....to make the perfect Med. Blue..(.Midnight Blue is Too Blue w/o another color and Tahoe Blue is too bright & light w/o another color, for ME)
Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I need to see Mixed Color combinations of Diamond Brite Color

I can forward some photos if you still need help. gygy3232@yahoo.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here