Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Best Pool Shape for Water Volleyball AND Diving

Posted by JenniferNE (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 23, 12 at 9:33

My kids want a diving board. Mom wants water volleyball. What is the best shape to accommodate both? My volleyball area does not need to be big....just enough to get one row of players on each side of the net. I'm curious is anyone else struggled with this problem as I've spoken to 3 pool builders and they say it is too hard to have both?? Thanks for any input.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Best Pool Shape for Water Volleyball AND Diving

That does seem complicated. You need a deep end for a diving board but you need shallow water for volleyball. It would have to be a big pool I would imagine.

o
RE: Best Pool Shape for Water Volleyball AND Diving

An L or -l shaped pool is the only option really. That way you can dive on the shorter extended deep portion and the other part would be a rectangle volleyball depth pool.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here