Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
funinthesunincl

Fun In The Sun's Pool

funinthesunincl
17 years ago

Here is our lagoon pool & spa, with double moss rock waterfalls, Stonescapes/Tahoe Blue, 30,000 gallon, deep end pool. We love it...we hope you enjoy the slideshow.

Here is a link that might be useful: Photobucket

Comments (8)

• funinthesunincl
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Let's try to post this again...

Here is a link that might be useful: Photobucket

• Boby Huffard
    17 years ago

That is really a beautiful pool. Really feels like a tropical lagoon with the use of the stone and plants. ANd great slideshow too.

Boby

• funinthesunincl
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks Boby for the kind words! We are happy how the pool tuned out. I am always on the look out for various tropical plants to add to our 'jungle' around the pool. My son just showed me how to view the slide show after clicking on 'full size'--what a difference in viewing the slide show!

• southern_grouts
    16 years ago

Wow! beautiful pool and cool slide show....i was wondering...what pool finish did you use?

• funinthesunincl
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Southern grouts

Thanks for the compliments! We used the pebble from Stonescapes in the Tahoe Blue color. When you look at the slide show, you can compare the color in the shade and in the sun. Also in the 8 ft. deep end vs. the 3 1/2 ft. shallow end (spa end of the pool). Many people have commented how the pebble finish gives our pool the 'WOW' factor when entering our backyard. We are very happy with it.

• gk5040
    16 years ago

Love that tropical look around the waterfall.

• funinthesunincl
    Original Author
    16 years ago

You should see the 'tropical look' around the pool now with all the rain we have had in Texas!!!! :)
    You could say it's a 'rainforest'!!! Ha Ha

• funinthesunincl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Yes...the beautiful lush tropical look around the pebbled lagoon pool... BUT...the gardener found a 4 foot long (and in his words, 'a wide' snake :() with diamonds on it was found behind our waterfalls!!! This very expeienced 'outdoorsman' doesn't think it is from around here... He seems to think it was an exotic snake someone had and it escaped, or worse, was let go!!! With this tropical look we all want--we might, unknowingly, invite some 'unwelcome' guests!! And to think how many times the kids & their friends just reached or walked back in the jungle and grapped an overthrown Splashball, football, volleyball, beachball, etc....without even knowing it was there!! We are so lucky!!! I'll be floating in my lagoon this summer with one eye open!!! Ha Ha :)