Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
boby_huffard

Everyone's pics in this one thread

Boby Huffard
19 years ago

In case you didn't see her post---Angie is making the following request for the gallery. Makes sense to me:

"
Is everyone willing to post a picture of your pool with details on this link ?? I really enjoyed scrolling down to see everyones pools on one page... I think everyone planning a pool would/could get alot out of it too..

Thanks guys,

Angie"

This would be sort of an "index" --- in addtion to people's separate pool threads. A great way to get comparisons and refresh ourselves on the many different styles and ideas seen here. Might be nice to post pool dimensions, specs, location and any special features with the pics if posters want to. What do people think?

Comments (132)

• skinnydipper
    16 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Here's my baby...

*34' x 24' freeform pool
    *7' freeform spa
    *gunite w/ dark gray plaster
    *art rock grotto w/shelves cut in
    *8' x 10' baja shelf w/ umbrella sleeve
    *6"-12" raised bond beam
    *Eldorado art. stacked stone on rbb
    *Three Rivers Flagstone coping
    *ColorLogic lights in pool and spa
    *firepit - Three Rivers Rock Flagstone
    *15' outdoor kitchen w/ palapa
    and so on, and so on...

And the rest of the backyard...

~Debbie
    Riverside, CA
    Pool Designer: Steve Matlin @ Design & Build Pools
    (951)676-4180

• scl4
    16 years ago

Photos of our recent remodel. Plaster replaced with tile.

• stjohnrocks
    16 years ago

36 X 20
    7' raised spa
    NPT tile in Tibet multi
    Pebblesheen Turtle Bay
    Pool Builder- Atlantis Pools & Spas (aka Huskeyrider)

• marlatthaslam_verizon_net
    16 years ago

This is awesome. All the pics in one place. Did anyone do their pool with 3M Colorquartz. I am considering using med/gray plaster with midnight blue. Would love to see any pics with the 3M. Thank you very much.

• Quimby4
    16 years ago

Any new completed pool pictures?

• nikkineel
    16 years ago

Here's mine. Gunite freeform, 3-8 ft deep, spa with overflow, flagstone coping, caribbean blue pebbletec, diving rock, sunshelf, kooldeck decking

• rodtex
    16 years ago

Here's our pool, Tahoe Blue Pebble Tec, Swim up bar also have a small beach area next to the raised Spa. We are just east of Dallas Texas.

• SoundsGood
    15 years ago

Great thread.... any more recent pics?

• busyredhed
    15 years ago

Pool Completed April 2008. 32 x 16. 8 x 11 Oval Spa.
    Pebble Fina Bella Blue
    Cobalt Blue Water Line Tile.
    Depth. 3.5 to 5 to 4

• jenfiandra
    15 years ago

haven't seen many vinyl liner pools...here's one...

18X34
    3-6.5 ft

• lmhall2000
    15 years ago

jenfiandra, could you please email me at lmhall2000@yahoo.com (all lower case letters not the number 1 but lower case L's in there)..I LOVE your pool and it's just what we're looking for, would love to know particulars on your pool!
    Tara

• shibasrule
    15 years ago

Added tons of Plants, still working on landscaping, retaining wall, grass, eating are, etc behind camera. Doing it all ourselves. That's why pavers are still so dusty! Still a muddy yard! We have trees of every fruit you can think of already. We have not put in the top soil around the pool or the low lying plants & ground covers either! It sure takes more time and money than we thought but its fun enjoying as we go along!

2007:

{{gwi:2017316}}

2008:

{{gwi:2017318}}

Liz- Santa Clara

• jayhawker_mom
    15 years ago

bump~

• ronij
    15 years ago

bump

• deerfin5
    15 years ago

We are considering using 3M Colorquartz for the bottom of our pool. Does anyone have pictures or comments??? Thanks!

• justjules
    15 years ago

What an awesome idea to have everyone post pictures! Rhanks for thinking. I 'm still confused on Pebble tec colors. Going with a beach entrance (Sandy Beach) and either Carribean blue or Tahoe Blue. I have Sierra boulders and my tile has beige and grey through it. Decking is natural stamped cement. Would love to see more pix. of Carribean and Tahoe blue especially with beach entrances!!!

• nanhsot
    15 years ago

Dark grey plaster, native stones for the interior seating areas and waterfall, diving rock, mix of stamped concrete and native stonework on decking.

• nctal
    15 years ago

Unfortunately, no black marble pebble tec finishes, but still this is a great resource, thanks!

• lynnster
    14 years ago

bump

• leonardsmalls
    14 years ago

Here it is ...

32x22 Free Form Gunite (3'9"'- 5'3") 6'x9' Free From Spa - 12 Jets, Blue Granite Pebblesheen, Color Logic LEDs, AquaLogic PS-8 control, Goldline Salt Chlorine Generator, 1.5hp Tristar 2 speed pool pump, 1.5hp Tristar pump - sheer descents, 1.5hp Tristar spa pump w/1.0hp Blower, Hayward DE6020 Filter, Hayward 400K BTU Heater, Hayward Tigershark RC9990 cleaner.

• jeffkcmo
    14 years ago

Natural lagoon-style 2-tier gunite pool with infinity edge/waterfall flowing into lower pool that's convertible to a spa.
    Specs--504 total sq ft, 3.5' - 5.5' depth, boulder landscaping, stone coping, NPT Verona tile, medium gray plaster, tinted brushed concrete decking, Pentair equipment, in-floor cleaning, SWG chlorinator.
    Location--Kansas City, Missouri
    Build dates--Oct 2008 to Aug 2009

• txmomoftwo
    13 years ago

Bumping this old thread b/c it's awesome to look through the pics and see the different plaster/pebble tec that everyone used. Lots of great ideas here.

• melvinpool
    13 years ago

txmomoftwo- What tile are you picking to go with your French Grey Diamond Brite?

• txmomoftwo
    13 years ago

melvinpool- I picked a tile that matched the oklahoma wister flagstone coping that I have. I LOVE IT!!!

• momof1tx
    13 years ago

16x32 free form (102 ln ft, 15,000 gals)
    3.5 to 5.5 to 4 feet deep
    Tanning ledge with 2 bubblers and umbrella sleeve
    6 deck jets, watefall
    Waterline tile: Noble Tile Corsica Blue
    Oklahoma flagstone
    Interior: Marbletite Marquis series Azure -- a quartz product
    All Pentair equipment

• brigitte333
    13 years ago

Nice pictures!

• sf-napa
    13 years ago

12x30 with 6x8 spa (smaller pool category)
    automatic cover
    4 - 5.5 deep

• Stayc
    12 years ago

bump

• roarah
    12 years ago

mine is very simple 18x38 with only sundecking surround. I kept it simple to work with the age of my home,1928. It is gunite with blue tile 8ft deepend and swimout. Thought i would post cause when we were looking for pool ideas very few people had simple pools with little to no patio. I wanted grass right up to the edge with less than a few inches of coping at the time My DH said no way.. mowing issues, so we have 2ft surround now.

• Stefv1
    12 years ago

WOW!!! This was a great idea. I now know the answer to 2/3 of my questions. Thanks!!!!

• dbmy
    12 years ago

bump

• poolforus
    11 years ago

Hi-- just looked through all of these pictures and not one Slate blue pebblesheen..does anyone have slate Blue PS that they would post for me? Going back and forth between that one and Blue Granite..thanks!

• sherry326
    11 years ago

Here's my Dallas pool:

• mom23girls
    11 years ago

Here's our pool, finally!

• Stefv1
    11 years ago

This is a picture of the pool we built last spring. I haven't been able to post due to computer issues. We really enjoyed it all last summer but it seems the summer passed very quickly. Just waiting for the water to warm up now. Can't wait !!!!!!!

• lotsa_questions
    10 years ago

I'm new here. Just starting the process of having an inground pool installed. Vinyl liners are the norm up here in Ontario, and I'd really like to go with a dark grey liner, but would love to see some pics, if anyone has any to share?
    thanks!

• sid74
    10 years ago

Stefv1, what color pebble tec did you use?

• Stefv1
    10 years ago

Sid,
    I used Jet Black Mini Pebble wet edge brand. They were supposed to put some pearl shells in the mix but it got missed in the order. They were already putting down the plaster when I realized it. That's the only thing I would change. It just creates a little more shimmer to the water. Otherwise it is wonderful.

• SpeisFamily
    10 years ago

Before & After in Oklahoma

• bariga
    10 years ago

I like everyone's pics here in one place to see. lots of ideas thanks!

• Angnjam
    10 years ago

I am loving this thread. I am trying my hardest to find pools with Aqua White and Aqua Cool from Stonescapes Mini Pebble. Does anyone have any pictures of those colors? I am installing the "in your face shark" mosaic and I want a color that will make the shark stand out and will also NOT have a green tint. Any pics or suggestions?

• fatherdowling
    9 years ago

these are amazing. lately I'm obsessed with pools so I love seeing everyone's pics.

• lilsophie
    9 years ago

Angnjam,

We just had our pool remodeled. We have Med Gray Plaster. And installed the In Your Face Shark. It is amazing, it really shows up well with even that plaster. We just love it. I think it will look wonderful with the plaster color that you getting.

• saintlover
    9 years ago

Great thread! I'm looking for pool pictures of Diamond Brite Steel Blue or Ocean Blue? Thanks!

• Wendy Baldwin
    9 years ago

I LOVE this thread! Please post more pics!

• just_terrilynn
    9 years ago

Mine is getting filled as we speak and the area will
    continue to be a work in progress with an Ivory travertine patio floor down the
    road. This is a modest existing pool remodel. We took out the silly spa with
    its four puny jets, odd size, and no light and made it into a conversation
    niche. In the before design you couldn’t heat up the spa without heating up the
    entire pool. Surface- Wet Edge New Zealand Tropical- peal matrix but with the
    deeper blue/green dye used in the Chilean Tahoe.

The last picture with spa and orange coping is the Before .

• mm2239
    8 years ago

Pool/Kitchen area completed July 2013; Arbor completed Oct 2014

• eriky
    8 years ago

So many beautiful pools! I love looking at everyones designs. Here is ours, a lot of people tried talking me out of the beach, but now into our 4th season with it, it is by far my favorite part of the pool. These are a bit older, and the landscaping has matured a lot since then, but it gives the idea.

• shop55
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

Love everyone's pics, so many different styles! Here's ours: 35' x 14' rectangle, pebble fina grigio,

chlorine pool with auto cover. 7' x 7' raised spa. 3 sheer decents in back wall. Travertine walls and coping, poured concete patio, sandblasted and saw cut.

BBQ area: