Return to the Pools & Spas Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Outdoor Fireplace by Pool

Posted by maggies_mom (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 22, 06 at 22:08

Does anyone have photos or links of an outdoor fireplace? Our stone guys showed up & started yesterday and I want/need some photos for examples. They've poured the footer and started to block out the benches/side portions.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Outdoor Fireplace by Pool

I think Jeff (afnajs) and belly_flop have really nice outdoor fireplaces. You should be able to find their pools in the gallery.

o

I can share some that I've been stock piling, :) My Brother is going to build us a fire place and BBQ Island, As soon as he can make a trip out!!

These fireplaces are the style I want, Not sure if it's the look your going for!!
Image hosting by TinyPic
Image hosting by TinyPic
Image hosting by TinyPic
Image hosting by TinyPic
Image hosting by TinyPic
Image hosting by TinyPic
Image hosting by TinyPic

Image hosting by TinyPic
Image hosting by TinyPic

Image hosting by TinyPic
Image hosting by TinyPic

If you don't like this style, Just google "outdoor fireplaces" then look at the (images).. That's how I found these photo's... Should be something you like there!!

Hope it helps....
Angie

o

Just heard from my husband & the fireplace will be finished when I get home tonight! I'm counting the minutes until 5:30!!!! I'll post pictures later. I can't believe they finished in a week.

o
RE: Outdoor Fireplace by Pool FINISHED!

Got a few pics today before the sun went down. Can't wait to enjoy it!

Image hosting by Photobucket

o

OMG maggies mom!! That is spectacular! I would LOVE something like that! I better start playing the lottery.
Carol

o

We're so pleased. We left town on a family emergency & came home to find this. We LOVE our stone guys. They do great work at a VERY reasonable price.

o

Holy cow! THAT's a fireplace!

o

Wow!! That looks GREAT!!

Congratulations!!
Angie

o

That's beautiful and provides privacy for your spa, too. Your entire pool area has turned out great. Enjoy!

Kristen

o

LOVE IT!

o

WoW!!
That is really beautiful!
Nice stonework.
Go enjoy it before it gets too hot!
Sally
=D

o

Is that a mini schauzer in the background?

o

yes, that's Maggie...the mini schnauzer.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Pools & Spas Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here