Return to the Plumbing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Manabloc Pex Manifold

Posted by schutz2106 (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 25, 12 at 10:10

It's been a few years since being on these forums. Thought the house I am living in that I remodeled 3 yrs ago was going to be the last house I was in. But things change and I now bought a house and will be in the process of moving. Anyone have anything good or bad about manabloc manifolds. I will need 12 hot and 13 cold off the manifold and this seems like a simple solution. Water heater would be appr. 15ft run back to manifold if manifold is centrally located in house. Just looking for feedback. I thought that I would find millions of different manifold configurations on the net but am suprised that there are not.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Manabloc Pex Manifold

When things aren't sold in a huge variety the reason is usually because the trades involved assemble their own stuff to match each job requirement. Transitions custom made for each new flooring installation by the people on the job are another example.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumbing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here