Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chasent77

Please help identify this shower valve trim

chasent77
11 years ago

I am hoping to replace the shower valve trim and am hoping you can identify it without me having to take the trim off the valve. The screws are attached at 2:00 and 8:00, and under the lever there is a cursive lower case "m" with a circle around it and an SA that run together with a circle around that. I've attached pictures and any help you can provide would be most appreciated.

Comments (7)

• chasent77
    Original Author
    11 years ago

A straight-on view might be helpful as well.

• homebound
    11 years ago

Original shower head still with it? Might say it there.

• chasent77
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Sadly, the original shower head was changed right after we moved in and I didn't think to keep it.

• weedmeister
    11 years ago

The circle with the SA is the CSA seal marking. I call it the 'Canadian Seal of Approval", though it is probably something else. (Canadian Standards Administration?) They are a testing group like Underwriters' Laboratories. It means that the product can be sold in the US and Canada.

• homebound
    11 years ago

Nothing else stamped into the plate? Wipe it clean with a wet paper towel and take a closer look, esp near the top and the bottom.

• sarahgrace244
    5 years ago

I'm trying to identify the same shower handle. Did you ever find out what brand it is? Let me know if so!

• Laura Hilton
    3 years ago

Moen?