Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kellyllek_gw

Vessel Faucet, how to tighten the flexible hose nuts

kellyllek
14 years ago

Hi all. I have a vessel faucet and it comes with some flexible hose lines. I don't have a picture but if you look here you can get the idea.

http://www.bathroomvesselsinks.com/images/articles/how_to_install_a_vessel_sink/allitems.jpg

follow the hose line, #4, to the tine end. on mine it is a 10.5mm nut. you then have to tighten that indo a little hole in the bottom of the faucet. But how? the holes are set into the faucet about an inch, and I can hand twist them in most of the way. But I can't fit needle nose or any wrench in there to finish the job? It's almost a it it needs a very tiny faucet wrench, but I'm not even sure how that will work really becuase thereis such little clearance.

Sorry I don't have more info, I got the faucet over a year ago off eBay and have no idea on the manufacturer. I can provide pictures if you need more details.

Right now I have them twisted in as tight as I can go, but the design of the flexible hose means that it just spins around the nut now. Something has to actually tighten that nut into the hole to fully seal it. I reckon though this is a common design so there must be a way of doing it?

Any ideas? Tks

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH