Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cigarlover_gw

Lurker & Alice, Please Read.......

CigarLover
11 years ago

Hello Lurker & Alice,

I have given a lot of thought to both of your posts from the other night. First off Lurk, I am deeply saddened about the apparent crash landing in our relationship. I wanted to take the opportunity to explain a few things regarding my last post that obviously ticked you off. My grandfather purchased the home/property from a guy years ago that was a Plumbing contractor. That being said, the home is plumbed in some cases very odd/overkill. For example, the main line coming into the home from the wells storage tank is 2" then thru a regulator & then branching out to the landscaping as well as the pool & then the home. Its a maze of copper pipe & some of it we still have not figured-out after 25yrs. what he was planning or intending to do down the road? That was the reason I posted the part about my plumber buddy (Not the same guy that owned the place) suggesting 3/4 to the new Softener. I did not want to bore you & Alice with all this detail when I started the post last week because that is my responsibility to figure out & provide you both with the correct/accurate information so that a Softener can be designed to size. In addition, I value both of your opinions & expertise very highly so that my biggest concern was not to waste your time or confuse the topic of this softener project.

Most important is that I believe in your saying $1 worth of service is worth a $1 in payment. I have wanted to discuss some compensation with you & Alice in the last few posts, however I could not figure out how to word it due to the fact that its an on-line forum? I also was very concerned that it may insult you both? You both have helped me tremendously on this issue as well as saving my family a lot of money. As a thank you of my appreciation I would like to send you to your favorite restaurant/steakhouse with your family on me or send you a check for your consulting time. Please email me your info @ ryan.j.higgins@comcast.net

Please take me up on the offer, as I would like to do something nice for both of you as a Thank you for all your help.

P.S.

Alice, I am really Sorry that I was so dumb & never figured out you are a lady. My sincerest apology to you. My bad, soo bad....

Comments (2)