Return to the Plumbing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Small under mount sink for bathroom

Posted by dainey (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 13, 10 at 9:13

I am just about finished converting 1 bathroom into 2 small bathrooms. Because of space issues, I only have counters that are 18" deep. One is 42" wide and the other is 48" wide. I am in search of an under mount sink for both. Any advice would be appreciated!
I am so pleased with what I have done so far and will post before and after photos when all is complete.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Small under mount sink for bathroom

Dainey,

You will have to have a solid surface or natural stone top with an undermount sink. You can special order a solid surface top with integral bowl from Leslie Marble, thru Lowes. That would be the most economical solution. You can get natural stone tops with many different style sinks, but the 18" dimension limits you. I would go to one of the big box stores and look at all your choices.

Hope that helps,

Dan

o

ikea bathrooms has both counters and sinks these sizes.

o

there are some undermount sinks that are 12x15 or so; we put one in last week. You should be able to search online or go to your local big box hardware store and flip through their catalogs.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumbing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here