Return to the Plumbing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quality of Danze faucets?

Posted by happylady1957 (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 3, 11 at 22:14

Hello folks,
Has anyone had experience with Danze kitchen faucets? This would be a rather high-priced item for us, and I don't want to make a mistake. Any other brand suggestions for a solid brand would be appreciated! Thx!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quality of Danze faucets?

I have two, ORB finish. The smaller one at the prep sink arrived crooked. The side spray also drips after it is used. Not impressed with the quality.

The larger one is a pull-down. The cover over the button to switch from flow to spray was rubber. Yes, I said WAS. It disintegrated in a little over a year. The finish also started to wear very quickly.

These were expensive faucets and not worth the money - I would not purchase again. I hope this helps.

o

Thanks, aliceinwonderland. I am really sorry to hear this, as their styles are so pretty. I'd hate to spend this kind of money on poor quality.

o

Happy - I checked out your thread over here because I was curious if anyone else had Danze problems.

You might want to consider the new Moen Reflex technology. That's what I'm hoping to get. There's a thread about it over on Kitchens, where people who saw it demo'd really liked it. It's not clear which styles have it other than Brantford, but the release is imminent. Just make sure you get Moen models with no "C" in the model number. "C" means big box store models.

Many people also seem to like Kohler or Delta.

o

Happy - I just called Moen (because of a new post on Kitchens) and found out that Brantford and Arbor are available with Reflex, and four other models will be released by Aug 1.

Also, Ryan at Moen said that I was mistaken, and the quality of the "retail" Moen models as exactly the same as the plumbing supply Moen. Just wanted to correct my error.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumbing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here