Return to the Plumbing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Identifying a valve!

Posted by gdpark (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 12, 11 at 19:39

Hi- Am building a new house and bought a Danze wall mount single handle vessel sink faucet online that included the valve. Unfortunately the valve does not fit the trim kit and is not even a Danze valve. (I called them) and get no response from the seller. Would really prefer to replace the trim kit instead of the valve but cannot identify the manufacturer. The number on the valve is DCN0701027754. Please, does anyone out there recognize this valve? Thank you soooo much!

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Identifying a valve!


 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumbing Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here