Return to the Plumbing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

leak sentry

Posted by homebound (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 20, 11 at 15:10

Actually, there is one way to do it. Slow down the flow to the bowl by constrict the tube leading to the overflow tube so that it just barely fills it to the level needed by the time it shuts off (when the tank is full). Trial and error to get it just right. I think the Fluidmaster fill valve with "leak sentry" comes with a plastic ring/screw that does what I'm talking about.

Follow-Up Postings:


I posted this in the wrong thread - sorry.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumbing Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here