Return to the Plumbing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

What kind of softener?

Posted by wbeatty (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 11, 11 at 9:35

Hello all, my neighbor has a softener that has a head that is about a foot long and 5 inches wide, with a display and control on the face. Under the cover is a long cam that controls the functions. The cam runs and the brine tank tube floods, but does not suck. I cycled the cam through its stages with the float disconnected and never got negative pressure. (the float is working BTW) , Ring any bells? what kind of head is this? I was hoping to get some programing help and perhaps a exploded digram of the web.
befor I tear into it.

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: What kind of softener?

Post a picture of the control valve.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumbing Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here