Return to the Plumbing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Looking for 'variable' Diverter Valve

Posted by at56kr (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 18, 12 at 19:59

I have a new construction situation.

Will have a large tub (140 gal.) with a filler spout as well as a handheld spray.

Looking for a "variable" diverter valve.� By variable, I mean that this valve would divert water completely to the spout when fully CC and gradually divert water to the handheld as rotated CCW.

If this valve were at the midway point, water would come out of both the spout and the hand-held sprayer.

Most of the fixtures are Hansgrohe contemporary style's.

(Not married to Hansgrohe.)

Specific valve recommendations are appreciated, but I'll take what help I can get.


Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Looking for 'variable' Diverter Valve

hansgrohe is coming out with a new one - depends on your finish whether it's available for you. within the next month or so it should be available.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumbing Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here