Return to the Plumbing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What is a washdown toilet? What is the diff between Duravit & Tot

Posted by qt314b (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 13, 11 at 15:03

to save space I am hoping to install a wall mount toilet, does anyone have a recommendation between the two a lot of sites I went to do not have reviews for them.

Thanks a lot!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What is a washdown toilet? What is the diff between Duravit &

Web search using the terms I give you.

Searching two sites is like looking at two stores in a mall.
Keep on searching.

They are both good.
Toto carrier and bowl.
Geberit carrier with a Duravit bowl.
Geberit carrier with any other of these Euro style bowls.

Also good:
Caroma carrier and bowl.

You don't need to know what a washdown toilet is.
It's TMI.

Search inside http://www.terrylove.com/forums/forum.php
and many many other sites inhabited by master plumbers.

Hth.

o
RE: What is a washdown toilet? What is the diff between Duravit &

Hi thanks for your response, I missed a comma so my post wasn't 100% clear - I was asking if there were any recommendations between the two most common toilets I found online, I didn't just search two sites I went to waaaaay more - so many in fact my mind is buzzzing and totally overloaded with information but I can't remember what I saw and where I read it.

This website seemed to be the friendliest most informative forum of the ones I found so i figured I'd post -

Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumbing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here