Return to the Plumbing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Kitchen Sink has come unglued from granite kitchen counter

Posted by TxAggiemom (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 8, 12 at 12:33

Our undermount stainless steel sink has become unglued from the granite countertop. Won't call back my granite installer company so who do I call for repair? A plumber or another granite installation company? Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Kitchen Sink has come unglued from granite kitchen counter

Not a plumber.

I would call back the same granite company. They will likely take responsibility and redo it. (They have the grinding and sanding tools necessary prep the surfaces again).

RE: Kitchen Sink has come unglued from granite kitchen counter

Using just glue to hold the sink is a hack job.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumbing Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here