Return to the Plumbing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Grohe Shower Valve Port Closer

Posted by bill_g_web (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 26, 11 at 12:19


I've got a Grohe 34 331 shower rough-in valve which has 4 ports - 2 in and 2 going out. I want to use it as a shower only device and need to close the one of the two exiting ports. The instructions say that Grohe sells a part to do this but I can't find it anywhere. Am I correct in thinking I can just stick a closed piece of pipe on the port and done with it?


Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Grohe Shower Valve Port Closer

Yes, but check your box again. I vaguely recall them coming with a flat, threaded plug for that purpose.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumbing Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here