Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mountain_lady

water problems from hell

mountain_lady
11 years ago

We rent a 1886 farm house and we have asked and asked our landlord to fix the linking water lines in the dug out . We get back its not making so you dont have water in the house so it dont need to be fixed.

the 1st time that I went into the dug out was to turn down the heater so it wasnt so hot in the house. when I got down there i found what some would call REDNECK . They had cut all the copper lines and put in flex pipe. when it came to making sure the washer had water they took a garden hose and hooked it to the water tank. From where it comes into the water tank it is linking water on the dirt floor. when you look up there is No water to the outside water line. So we have No outside water. My question is this. I dont do plumbing I know nothing about it and I take it that I need to learn . I Need to find away to remove the garden hose and make a T so that the cold water can go from the washer lilne to the outside line. what are things that I need to buy for this. I have been to the hardwear store and just look at everything with a lose of what I am looking for. When I ask for help they cant tell me , last time I went int there they told me to Hire a plumber. If anyone could give me a heads up what to look for at the store would be wonderful. thanks again

Comments (4)