Return to the Plumbing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Which Kohler Simplice faucet w/BlancoSilgranit S.Single Diamond?

Posted by jgs7691 (My Page) on
Tue, May 24, 11 at 8:42

[Cross posted on Kitchens forum]

I am picking final fixtures, and decided to go with the Kohler Simplice faucet along with the Blanco Silgranit Diamond SuperSingle. The sink has a bowl depth of 9 1/2" and will be undermounted, and we'd like to minimize splashing (not sure if this is an issue with Silgranit, but we're preparing for the possibility with a deep sink and a high-arc faucet combo.)

Query: the Kohler Simplice comes in two sizes (see attached schematics for details) -- one has 16 5/8" height with 9" reach from stem to center of stream, the smaller has 15 3/8" height with 8" reach from stem to center of stream. I am leaning toward the smaller version (we have a smaller-scale kitchen) but want to make sure that I am choosing the most functional size with the least amount of splashing.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Kohler Simplice Schematics

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Which Kohler Simplice faucet w/BlancoSilgranit S.Single Diamo

Well, we went with the taller one after all -- we saw it in a showroom and it was not overly imposing.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumbing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here