Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tim12345_gw

Fleck7000sxt gallons remaining

tim12345
9 years ago

I recently installed a fleck 7000sxt with 2 cubic feet of resin. I had it set up and working fine - the display would rotate between the time and the capacity remaining before a regen. The initial capacity was 3305 gallons. After a few days the capacity had shown it was decreasing as I used water, then we had a power outage and the capacity remaining no longer moved, it just stayed at around 3000. After a couple days of not moving I decided to do a manual regeneration. After it was done the capacity remaining went back to 3305 but it has not moved in about a week since then. The current display shows the faucet simple on solid, and the time and capacity rotate back and forth with the capacity always being 3305.

What gives?

Comment (1)

• User
    9 years ago

If you wrote down the 7000 programming, good. If not, look into the valve and write down the programming now.

Pull the plug and let the 7000 sit for at least a half hour. Plug it in and see that the programming is still correct. Is the valve working right now?

If not, you can perform a soft and/or master reset BUT if i were you I'd call your dealer and ask them what they want you to do cause it is under warranty.

When you resolve this problem install a small computer UPS (uniterruptable power supply), not a surge-spike protector, to protect your control valve.