Return to the Plumbing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
MR Direct Brand Feedback, Plz

Posted by singingmicki (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 27, 11 at 13:43

Does anyone have any experience (quality and customer service) with the MR Direct brand of sinks and faucets?
Their prices are good, but as I've heard someone say on the GW, "I'm not rich enough to buy cheap stuff!"

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: MR Direct Brand Feedback, Plz

I've had a MR Direct Int'l zero-radius stainless sink in my kitchen for the past 4 years. It was one of the great values of my remodel in '09. I think it's model no. 3320, with the 60/40 bowl split. Very high quality, quiet, easy to clean. The matching grids are essential, and while they seem somewhat overpriced, they are also very well made and worth every penny because they protect the sink bottom.
Highly recommended.

o

I bought 4 of the porcelain sinks for 2 bathrooms (2 each of 2 styles for the 2 bathrooms I was doing). They were packed well, arrived undamaged and have been installed. We have had no issues with them. I can't speak for customer service other than to say they were shipped and arrived as expected. No issues to have to call them about to "resolve".

o

I bought a SS sink from them last month; it won't be installed until July. I am satisfied with the quality and the look, and the price was certainly right. So far, so good!

o

How is your MR Direct sink?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumbing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here