Return to the Plumbing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Flood level rim of a sewage basin?

Posted by oleycow (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 17, 11 at 12:58

What would be considered the flood level rim of a sewage basin? The level of the water when the pump kicks on, the level of the top of the basin, the level of the check valve, or none of the above? Thanks in advance!

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Flood level rim of a sewage basin?

The flood level rim of a fixture is the point where adding any additional water to the fixture would result in the water spilling out of the fixture.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumbing Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here