Return to the Plumbing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Instant Hot Connected to Reverse Osmosis System

Posted by VCSLA (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 25, 14 at 0:15

I have been researching instant hot dispensers that can be used with RO systems. Two brands claim to be compatible: Tomlinson and Waterstone. Unfortunately I can't find many reviews online or reports of people who have actually used them with RO systems. Anyone out there have any experience with these dispensers? And if so, did you use them with an airgap?

If you have otherwise had success with an instant hot dispenser connected to an RO system, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks in advance.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Instant Hot Connected to Reverse Osmosis System

I just replaced one for a friend, but without reverse osmosis. Just wondering what the compatibility issues would be. As long as there is water under pressure, one should be able to hook any system up (I would imagine). You might call the manufacturers. They will steer you to their technical dept.

o
RE: Instant Hot Connected to Reverse Osmosis System

You just need to make sure the tank is stainless steel.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumbing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here