Return to the Plumbing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Water Ridge Kitchen Faucet

Posted by twinmama2003 (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 16, 08 at 20:11

My WaterRidge kitchen faucet handle keeps sliding and I need to contact their customer service line. However, I have missed placed my paper work and am wondering if anyone could give me the customer service number.

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Water Ridge Kitchen Faucet

Which faucet do you have? Do you like it, and would you buy it again. We bought the Kitchen Pull down faucet but have not installed it yet. Please let us know. The Customer service number is 1-866-789-2273

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumbing Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here