Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jazz3_gw

Water Softener install recommendation - Berks County

Jazz3
13 years ago

I was hoping that someone could assist with a recommendation for a local contractor/system for a water softener replacement. This property was a former rental and had an old system that was disconnected about 8 years ago.

Not sure if posting a specific contractor or company name is considered "advertising" and if it is, maybe a direct recommendation can be sent via email? Looking for someone who has actually used them...not someone looking for work.

Can send to jasviii@yahoo.com

I have seen some of the prior postings regarding using Name Brand (Culligan, etc..) or proprietary systems vs a local independant company using better grade equipment.

I am simply looking for a quality system and a quality install at a fair price.

I googled a few local service companies and could not identify what equipment they use except for one using Master equipment (Pottstown Co).

I am waiting on one estimate and would like to obtain at least one more. Any help offered is appreciated.

Thanks!!

PS - If justalurker is still "lurking" around, your comments and help offered to others impressed me. You seem to be very knowledgeable on the subject.

Comments (3)