Return to the Plumbing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
does this drain fitting exist?

Posted by nirvanamike06 (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 19, 11 at 0:09

im getting ready to start doing some plumbing work and i know they make all kinds of off the wall fittings and couldnt find one like this so i made it in ms paint. i also would like one with all 2 inch hubs.

Here is a link that might be useful: elbow

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: does this drain fitting exist?

You probably need to use an actual plumbing supply house.

You can look around Genova to see if the part is even in the catalog.

Here is a link that might be useful: Genova PVC

o

found this

o
more stuff

More stuff here.

Lasco fittings

This page looks like it might exactly what you want. 3x3 with side inlet in 1.5 and 2"

Lasco Page 281

o
like fixed

Link is wrong

Lasco Page 281

o
link still not working

Link still not working right. Google it.

o

The fitting that Joed ed has posted above is a 3x3x2 low heel inlet closet bend, but it is upside down in the illustration.

They also make side inlet closet bends that are configured like the fitting your looking for but I don't beleive they make it in 2".

Also be very careful. That is a specialty fitting at it is very limited were it can be used.

Perhaps if you could tell us what your trying to hook up we can help you find a solution

o

the venting for my shower, i have to run it up the wall and tie it into the main vent stack, the stack is 3 inch and the shower vent will be 2 inch. i could just use a tee but i thought its be easier if they just made a fitting like this.

o

Code prohibits running a horizontal vent under the floor. A vent must rise vertically until it reaches an elevation 6" higher than the flood level rim of the tallest fixture served by that vent.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumbing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here