Return to the Plumbing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Bath Faucet Brand?

Posted by KenFlod (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 31, 13 at 16:56

Help!! This bath faucet seems to be leaking from one of the valves. Thought it would be an easy fix but no...
How do I remove the handles? Thought it would be just pry up to remove a cap and then a screw but what I thought were caps don't move at all.

What am I missing here? Also, the drain says Delta but are these really Delta faucets? I have searched the web and can't find anything anywhere that has handles that look like these.

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Bath Faucet Brand?

I would guess that the 'domed' top of the faucet will pry off - try a plastic tool or butter knife. Just a guess.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Plumbing Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here