Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nottoolost

WaterRidge faucets?

nottoolost
18 years ago

We're replacing the bathroom vanity - the faucet I happen to like is a brand I've never heard of. Anybody use a Water Ridge faucet or know anything about the company? Are they at least moderately good quality? Parts available anywhere if needed?

Thanks!

Laura

Comments (36)

• beaglebuddy
    18 years ago

never heard of it

• mtka
    18 years ago

I know this thread is long over but I was at Costco today and saw the WaterRidge line and called the 800 number. They are made by Danze for Costco.

• siervo
    16 years ago

Att: afisher: Can you please provide me with the phone number for their customer service?
    I had a hard time getting information about the manufacturer. A year ago I bought a toilet with a fancy water tank and to this date I have not been able to use it because the valve is leaking and I have no way of finding a replacement. That is why I want their phone number.
    Yesterday I saw a toilet/tank at Costco's and opened the box to find their customer service number and found NO INFORMATION WHATSOEVER.!!
    Maybe someone else with the same problem as mine took the warranty papers before I got the them.

Buyers beware!! Costco, read and react!!

Thanks

• andrew59usa
    15 years ago

I purchased a Water Ridge kitchen faucet form Costco about a year ago. I was having an issue with the handle dropping and cutting of the water when trying to run the water at slower rate. I called the customer service number 866-789-2273 and explained my problem. Since there products come with a lifetime warranty. They sent me out the replacement part at no charge. So I have nothing bad to say about the Water Ridge products, just the opposite. There products and customer service are great.

• angry
    15 years ago

I WANT MY WATERRIDGE FAWCETT PART MOD#666746/FP144100NP A ( SPRAY HEAD ) AND I WANT YOUR CONTACT INFO. MY PH# IS 1 509 216 0867. PLEASE ASAP

• angry2
    14 years ago

I guess these things are starting to fail (from the above posts). I called customer service at 866-789-2273, and although they were very helpful, they said the part I need would not ship for a few WEEKS!!!! Well, I canÂt live without a kitchen faucet for a few weeks so I went to Costco and explained the situation. Costco (manager) said that since I have owned it for more then a couple of months, they wonÂt refund me. I told her that the product has a lifetime warranty, and she said that was a Manufacturer warranty not a Costco warranty. I then brought up their "We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund" policy, but she still refused to refund. I guess I need to stop purchasing those off brand names from Costco.

• User
    14 years ago

I have this exact problem with my kitchen faucet. You could always try taking the faucet to Costco, whether the manager says you can or not over the phone. If they refuse it, go buy a new one in the store, take it to your car and put the old one in the box and return it with the new receipt.

Then again, you could always call the manufacturer and allow them the chance to replace it.

Lastly, you can submit feedback for items to Costco via their website. At least that gives you a way to voice your experience so the buyers know about it.

• yqm28_yahoo_com
    13 years ago

great posting! called customer service and they are sending me all parts - lifetime warranty - only charged $7.00 for shipping. Much cheaper than having to replace the entire kitandkaboodle with something else. I purchased this over two years ago and customer service didn't give me any problems.

• robertc999_msn_com
    13 years ago

I HAVE A WR (WATER RIDGE) BATHROOM SINK FAUCET mODEL 718246 i NEED THE #10 SEAT AND A #11 SPRING. WHERE CAN I GET THEM?

• exchfamily
    13 years ago

I bought a Water Ridge faucet at Costco for $80. While installing it, one of the parts didn't fit correctly, and even after several attempts, we couldn't make it work. So, I tried calling WR, but only got the "too many calls" message for over 20 minutes. After reading this forum, I decided to return the faucet to Costco. I replaced the poor-quality WR faucet with a Delta, and had no trouble installing it! Much higher quality product from start to finish!!

• Nancy_jahn_cox_net
    13 years ago

We bought faucet model fp4a4106np at Costco. Having issues with step # 4, I called customer service and found out that you are supposed to take the clear plastic cylinder out of the connection piece. This step was missing from the directions, but the customer service rep knew immediately what the problem was, and was very helpful. I did ha e to wait on hold for about 15 minutes.

• prettyfeet54321_yahoo_com
    13 years ago

Thank you, Nancy, for posting your insights! I am currently installing my fp4a4106np model faucet, and I had the exact same problem, except in my directions it was step 3. Your solution worked perfectly and saved me a 15 minute wait on the phone. :-)

• jul3h_yahoo_com
    12 years ago

So glad to find Nancy's post. My husband was just about to pull everything out and take the faucet back to Costco because he couldn't get pass step 3. He wanted to take the clear plastic sleeve out, I told him not to!!! After 45' not getting anywhere, he is now proving his engineering thinking was right. Again, thank you Nancy for saving our night. We can go to bed happy now.

• boelts1_msn_com
    12 years ago

I have had 2 waterridge kitchen faucets and both have failed. The new one is leaking around the valve but it is not like the old ball with the stem in a triangle. this one is a squared brass nut inside a brass tube. there is no room to tighten the nut and hold the tube at the same time. is there a special tool. does anyone have a parts list so i can see how it goes together

• smkoba_aol_com
    12 years ago

My faucet lever started to get loose and finally fell off. How can you put this lever back on?

• paul_nortap_com
    12 years ago

Around May, 2009 I called the company that handles their warranty and complained about the in-ability of the faucet to be operated to a slow flow mode. I told them that the faucet was poorly designed since the weight of the handle turns the faucet off when you don't have the lever fully opened. I asked if their was a re-designed handle that did not have too much weight on one side but a more balanced handle. I insisted that they must have gotten flack from this design by now since I am pretty sure that everyone who has one of the faucet will have a similar problem but his answer was no. I will send you the valve assembly. In 3 days I got the part for free but I did not install the valve assembly since I know it will not solve my problem. I just went to Costco today (6-14-2011)and a new Water Ridge faucet with a re-designed handle was on the shelf. It has a smaller-better balance handle. Also, I broke the pull out spout and they sent me one without any questions asked. I am pretty happy with the performance of the WR faucet except for the part that it can only be operated fully open or fully closed- nothing in between. Sure waste a lot of water. The new SKU# is WR 609030. I hope the company can send me the newer re-design handle and that it would fit and solve my problem.

• don_servis_gmail_com
    12 years ago

FP4A4106NP Kitchen Faucet I need to know what size allen or other wrench is used to remove the Handle on this faucet. Ive tried all sizes and nothing seem to fit. Thanks Don

• eyee_yahoo_com
    12 years ago

Does anyone have the customer service number for Water Ridge?

• s_fitter_yahoo_ca
    12 years ago

I am looking for there e-mail addresse.

But there costomer service line # is
    ( Canada ) 1-866-789-2273 (care)

addess C/o globe union Canada ing.,
    4610 Bois Franc
    Montreal , Quebec
    Canada H4S 1A8

• nwexpress
    12 years ago

Good to find this WR forum, dated as it is. Our @ 4 YO model 666746 deck faucet has a small crack in the black plastic spray head allowing water to squirt out sideways; kind of uncomfortable. The installation sheets I have list an 877 customer service number. When I called that number I got a fella telling me, "If you call this 800____ number there are ladies who would really like to meet you"!! HA!

Thanks Andrew, I will try the Canadian 866 no. tomorrow. I would be pleased to get a new spray head thru the lifetime warranty offer, rather than a date!

If anyone wants to read more humor try this Water Ridge website: http://waterridgefaucet.net/ for some real laughable English composition. Is this line of plumbing manufactured in Lower Slobovia?

• crabjoe
    12 years ago

I've got a WR Patrician series pullout (item # 609030). Like the others, the handle kept dropping. I let that go because it only did it at times. Then a clunk developed and now it drips.

I thought I had a dud because I also installed another one and that one is fine... works smooth. But based on the posts here, it seems the problem might be more wide spread... Then again maybe not, being that this thread started in '06 and it's not very long.

Ok... To make a long story short, I called the toll free number (1-866-789-CARE) and they're sending me a new cartridge. I'm hoping that takes care of the problems. I also hope it's not like the Moen's where it's a PITA to replace a cartridge. On a Moen my dad has, I had to fork out $80 just for the tool to remove the cartridge.

BTW, for those having issues, how soon did the issue(s) pop up and are you on well or city water? My issues started about 6 months from the time I installed it and I'm on a well. The one that works smooth is on city water and it works like the day I installed it, which is over a year now.

• oldbrownhouse
    11 years ago

I realize this thread is 7 years old, but it (and another on TerryLove.com plumbing forum) were continually at the top of my search results when I was looking for replacement parts for my faucet. What follows it a cut 'n paste of my experience that I just wrote about on Terry's site:

We've owned a Water Ridge kitchen faucet since about 1998, as best I can determine: no receipt, no manual, no box, just recollection.

In fact, I couldn't even determine what model of faucet we own -- I wasn't even 100% certain it was Water Ridge; just knew it came from Costco. I poured through literally hundreds of Google image search results of various search terms, and not once did our ancient unit turn up.

So I called the 866-789-2273 number, which is a Costco-specific number. I explained that the sprayer head was acting up, that it would revert to a drizzle and make a loud cavitating noise, and that I had no idea what model it is.

The tech had me send photos to support@globeunion.com. That was 7 days ago; today, a package from Danze containing an entire new spray head landed on my doorstep, no charge (I still have no idea what model we own).

It's hard for me to find fault with service like that.

This particular faucet is installed in a rental, and at the risk of sounding snobbish, I'll stick with the established brands for our own home. There are definitely build quality, finish, and small parts availability to consider, as well.

But the good news is that Costco / Water Ridge / Globe Union / Danze managed to support an inexpensive faucet about 15 years after the fact.

Here is a link that might be useful: Terry Love / Water Ridge discussion

• HowdyLV1959
    10 years ago

If this helps anyone else with the big, heavy, tall, single hole, Water Ridge pull down faucet and can't find the model number for parts, I believe it is: fp4a4006cp

It's tricky to find any pictures or part numbers for this faucet, but the above posts are correct, as of January 2014, I called the 866-789-2273 number and they are sending out the parts I needed.

Mine was leaking from both of the copper 3/8 supply lines which screw in to the heavy brass base of the unit and seal using O rings, and was also leaking from the cartridge, down inside the housing, and out the bottom under the sink.

Luckily it started doing this as soon as I started to reinstall it into my new countertop and sink, so I caught it before it could ruin my new base cabinets.

So I'm a little leary now of trusting it..but we will see how it goes with the new parts, maybe they improved them.

Otherwise, the look and feel of the faucet looks the same as a 200-300.00 brand name from the big stores, in fact, I thought it was a Delta at first.

BTW, their email is: support@globeunion.com
    and here's the part numbers:

A507348N 1.0 Ceramic Disc Cartridge,?
    A603708N 1.0 SUPPLY PIPE- HOT
    A603707N 1.0 SUPPLY PIPE- COLD

They still warranted it and parts will sent out from Texas in 3-10 business days.

Hope this helps someone.

• PRO
    Inspectco Construction
    10 years ago

HowdyLV1959,
    I appreciate your posting a pix. It may be the only one on the internet of the faucet I have.

I'm wondering if the parts you ordered fit it? I've ordered new parts as well, but they have different part numbers. I've e-mailed a pix as you did to the support address...

I"m hoping for the best!

• PRO
    Inspectco Construction
    10 years ago

To clarify my pix - the spray/stream head on this faucet is not the original but one from a Metrohaus WHLX78557 faucet I had. I liked the lever action of the handle MUCH better than the buttons on the original Costco faucet so I switched them. The original Costco head cartridge also failed on the other faucet ..dohhh.
    Joe

• CoryZ
    9 years ago

I bought a Champagne Waterfall Shower Kit handheld spray #938301 at Costco in 7/2006, and now the head won't stay on the handle.

I'm lucky to have found this site with your encouraging messages of great customer service from this vendor. I'm hoping that tomorrow I'll reach them when I call 866-789-2273 (CARE) and they'll send me a replacement head.

• catzoots
    8 years ago

Catzoots

support@globeunion.com 10/7/2015, Canada 8am-8pm, 866 789-2273, Tech support.

Answers the phone, replaces parts in 3 to 5 days, AND our faucet is an old 2009, Zinc pull down faucet, (826703 same as the two pictures above), from Costco, by Water Ridge made in China, Catridge number A507348N,

Remove handle, put tape or a cloth around the top, use a wrench to turn counter clock wise, same for the next part to remove. No special tool needed. Thank you HowdyVL1959 for the picture and the right part number, Inspectco Contruction and CoryZ .

• ktroendle
    8 years ago

WaterRidge faucets from Costco has a Lifetime Warranty!

Just email support@globeunion.com get parts for FREE. You don't even need your receipt. Also, the identifier on the faucet NSF 61/9 is not the faucet model, its some plumbers code. You can simply email support email pictures of your faucet and they will be able to identify it.

Also for this particular faucet I believe this is the cartridge replacement from one of GlobeUnion other brand names.

http://www.amazon.com/Danco-10406-3S-15H-Glacier-Lavatory/dp/B005JTFK5M

If you want it sooner you can find the cartridge at home depot

http://www.homedepot.com/p/DANCO-3S-15C-Cold-Stem-for-Glacier-Bay-Faucets-10407/202666357?quantity=1&str_nbr=0401

GlobeUnion is the actual company behind WaterRidge and several other brand names.

• Rebecca
    7 years ago

I appreciate the info on this faucet. I have one that has started leaking and when I looked at it one of the copper tubes had broken off way up inside. For now I just need to remove it, but I can't figure out how to get that C shaped bracket off the bottom. It won't come off the end of the threaded rod it is on, and it is corroded from the leak. Help! How did you get the faucet out of the sink???? I took the screws out, but that didn't help :( The threaded rod goes through it, and the nut that holds it tight against the sink is not removable as far as I can tell. Help help help LOL

• jskamm85
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

I know this is an old thread, but I'd thought I'd through in my two cents.

I have a Water Ridge Kitchen faucet model # 826703. It was purchased by my contractor when I remodeled our kitchen, back in...maybe 2009. Worked fine until recently when it started leaking around the bottom of the handle. Not a lot, but enough to be very annoying. So I replaced the Water Ridge faucet with a new Delta faucet, thinking I'd never get free replacement parts. But I figured I do some research about this brand/manufacturer and try to repair if possible. Here are a few pics for reference.

I found this toll free number, 866.789.2273, their customer support, and an email address, support@globeunion.com. Made a call to the toll free number and explained my predicament. Since there was no model number on the unit they asked if I could send them some pics so they could identify my faucet. I sent the pics to the support@globeunion.com address and they informed me of the model number. Also, they sent me an email requesting my name, address, phone number, and approximate date of purchase. I sent that info out immediately and in less then a day I got another email from them informing me that they had ordered my cartridge and I'd receive it in 5 to 10 business days. All for FREE! Easy peasy!

So, I'm hoping to replace the old cartridge and maybe salvage this faucet. I'll try to update this post after I install the new cartridge.

BTY, here is info about the cartridge that was ordered. Part Number: A507348N Qty: 1

Part Name: Ceramic Disc Cartridge

Tech Services
    Globe Union North America
    TEL: 888-648-6466

I'm ALWAYS a skeptic, but so far I've got nothing but good things to say about this company and their service.

Here is another email address which offers more support:

The Customer Care Team
    You can search for answers and provide feedback there.
    Located at globeunion.custhelp.com

Hope this info is helpful to someone else.

• nospamdennis1
    6 years ago

I was able to request a replacement cartridge at this number for Globe Industries: 888-328-2383. They said I will have it in 4-7 business days.

• User
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

I just called the 800 number mentioned above many times. The diffuser on my Water Ridge faucet was corroded and broken from the water I have here. They are sending me a new spray head Monday! Can't beat that!

• cagecatchum
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

We bought two Water Ridge faucets a while back. They were very easy to install. When we had a minor problem with an aerator, the company Globe Union, immediately sent us a replacement part at no cost. I definitely recommend them. Here is a good email address: Support <support@globeunion.com>

• HU-372243962
    last year

I know this is late also ..June 2022. But, I bought a WaterRidge faucet at costco maybe 12 plus yrs ago or longer. <support@globeunion.com> is where you get free parts. I rebuilt it once maybe 5 to 6 yrs ago with the free globe union warranty parts. Well, it has failed again.. I went looking for parts locally. Good luck even the hose and spray head is proprietary.

I had emailed globe union earlier but hadn't heard from them.. well I was checking my emails and had one from globe union support letting me know they had all parts and were sending them under warrenty no charge.. you can't beat the service and the product was of good quality with no hassle service!!

• Pablo Neruda
    last year

I am very impressed with GlobeUnion service. I've bought WaterRidge faucet at Costco a few years ago, no receipt left and model is unknown. It's cartridge got clogged. I've sent email to support@globeunion.com late at night with picture to ID the faucet, and by morning I had model number, manual and tracking number for replacement parts they sent me. Best service I ever had.

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz