Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Set a sunset pic date...

Posted by trailrunner (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 8, 07 at 23:32

Kt had the most most most wonderful idea. Let's take a sunset pic on the same date...sunset in your time zone...my addition to this is ...let's do it this New Years Eve...what do you think...better idea.? c

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Set a sunset pic date...

I'm game.
Ron

o

sounds like fun.

o

Sounds like fun.

We might want to pick a date that will have fewer competing events for such picture taking time. New Year's Eve folks might have other things that are needing to take priority?

Scheduling is usually half the thing on any group doing.

o

rc you are right...how about New Years Day sunset...we should all be mellowed out by then and the games have a 1/2 time break ...c

o

Well, I jumped the gun on this one. Who knows what tomorrow's will look like.

Bye, bye '07, your last sunset. Have fun and be safe tonight everyone!

Photobucket

o

Nice sunset! We had clouds so no sunset for New Years Eve but maybe New Years Day, we shall see.

Happy New Year!

countdownnewyear

o

New Years Day sunset.
Not very exciting, just a couple wispy clouds and plenty of snow. A whole 3 degrees out there with a windchill of minus 22. Come on Spring.

Photobucket

Ron

o

Nice, RC! You too, Ron! At first look, I thought that was a watery lake instead of snow.

New Years Day Sunset At Plum, TX.

Not much to work with but a lonely jet leaving it's streak across the sky...
Photobucket

Kt

o

Neat photos above. I apologize for getting busy with other stuff and forgetting! :(

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here