Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cancel the cardiologist appt.; my heart is fine

Posted by ronf (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 14, 07 at 19:21

My son graduated from High school this spring and wasn't sure what to do so he joined Americorp. It's a lot like the peace corp but he stays in this country. He had training in Sacramento, California and now he and a team of 11 others are helping at an elementary school in Biloxi, MS. Before they left California some of them went on a camping trip to Yosemite. If you look closely he is sitting on the edge of the cliff on the left side of the pic. admiring the view. I wonder if the real reason he sent this was to see if my heart was still ok. Geeez. It's such a fantastic picture I had to share it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ron

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cancel the cardiologist appt.; my heart is fine

WHOA!! That's cool!!

Now that's one cliff that I wouldn't be climbing down after any dropped jerky.

Kt

o

Wow, that is absolutely gorgeous!

o

It's gorgeous, but sent chills down my spine, though. I am terribly scared of height.

o

Thank you all.
You're right, kt, dropped jerky there stays dropped!
Ron

o

Wow...cool! it looks like the perfect place for base jumping,....but not me!
Konrad

o

Ryan is home for Christmas and shared more photos with me. While sitting on the edge he took a pic looking down between his toes.

Photobucket

Ron

o

Wow...what an awesome view and that last one...speechless! To close for comfort for me...but if I was there...who knows...thanks for sharing, Ron!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here