Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ballpark pics

Posted by crunchpa (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 11, 08 at 16:24

Being a big sports fan and a person who enjoys the city, I have quite a stockpile of ballgame photos. Here are a few.

this is a minor league park on the New Jersey side of the Ben Franklin Bridge. It offered nice views of the Philadelphia skyline from various vantage points. The bridge is seemingly part of the ballpark.

From 1

these tigers are there to greet you when you enter a game in Detroit

From 1

this is the courtyard entrance to the ballpark in Cincinnati, there is a rosegarden nearby also. The view in the outfield shows the river traffic and Newport,Ky on the other side of the Ohio River.

From 1

these smokestacks represent the river heritage of Cincinnati and let out puffs of smoke during the game.

From 1

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ballpark pics

more tigers adorning the entrances
From 1

o

Some great shots!...thanks for sharing!

Konrad

o

Love Comerica Park but can never replace Tiger Stadium. I was hopeing it would continue to be Tiger Stadium. For a long time I still called it that. All of your other pictures are very good too.

o

I am not fond of the stadium names these days either. The new park is gorgeous and my visit was top end. I have been to more than just a couple ballparks and this one is as nice as any. It didn't hurt that it was a playoff win verus the Yankees and the atmosphere was electric.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here