Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A question about Paint shop Pro 7

Posted by ivamae (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 9, 13 at 16:22

I have resized some pics, added another layer, with the name on it and merged them. They look all right. I saved them in a folder but when I open the folder, they are not open. I can right click on " open" and they open but when I try to save them, they don't save as being open. I'm not very smart on this, but can someone please tell me how to save them that they will be open. I want to cut them out and attach them to a calendar to signify their birth dates as a reminder for card sending. Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks
ivamae

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A question about Paint shop Pro 7

What do you mean by 'save as being open'?

Kt

o

Sorry, I'm not good at explaining. When I save them, they do not save the picture but show the Paint Shop Pro 7 symbol. I want them to show the picture so that I can cut it out and attach it to the date on a calendar. I've never done this before. I really hope I can get it for this one particular gift.

o

Where are you saving them?

Can you 'right' click on the Paint Shop Pro 7 symbol? If so, does it show a pop up with a list?

o

Thanks so much for your replies. I have just learned that under the very long list of options for saving that I was using the wrong one. I have found the correct one and everything is all right now. Thanks tremendously for your effort to help me.

o

Glad to hear you solved the problem.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Kt

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here