Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help with Epson PictureMate Delux photo lab

Posted by catherinet (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 17, 07 at 13:24

Hi all,
I hope my question is appropriate here.
I have several digitial cameras and just recently got an Epson PictureMate to make prints with.
I've called the tech support line for help....but......I could barely understand her english, and she had to keep putting me on hold to ask someone else what I was asking. Plus....it wasn't an 800 number.....so I hope I didn't pay for 15 minutes of a call to India!
Here's the question: When I use a memory card in the PictureMate, I can choose to have the date put on each print.
But when I retrieve pics stored in my computer, it won't put a date on the print.
The tech support lady said I couldn't get the date through pics on my computer.......but I'm not sure she knew what she was talking about.
Does anyone have experience doing this? I think I read about a setting on a digital camera that might allow for the date to be put on, when printing through the PictureMate, but I'm not sure.
When I'm viewing the pics in the computer, I can right-click and see all the settings used for the pic, plus the date.......I just don't know how to get it on the print. Anyone?? Thanks a bunch.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help with Epson PictureMate Delux photo lab

Check your owner's manual index for time stamp. In my manual, time stamp is covered in pages 23-24.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

John

o
RE: Help with Epson PictureMate Delux photo lab

Hi John,
I know how to get the time stamp on, if I put a memory card directly into the machine, but if I pull pictures out of my computer, it doesn't put the stamp on it. I guess I need to figure out what setting my camera might have that would allow the date stamp to be printed. I have a Canon Rebel XTi SLR. Thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here