SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catherinet11

Help with Epson PictureMate Delux photo lab

catherinet
16 years ago

Hi all,

I hope my question is appropriate here.

I have several digitial cameras and just recently got an Epson PictureMate to make prints with.

I've called the tech support line for help....but......I could barely understand her english, and she had to keep putting me on hold to ask someone else what I was asking. Plus....it wasn't an 800 number.....so I hope I didn't pay for 15 minutes of a call to India!

Here's the question: When I use a memory card in the PictureMate, I can choose to have the date put on each print.

But when I retrieve pics stored in my computer, it won't put a date on the print.

The tech support lady said I couldn't get the date through pics on my computer.......but I'm not sure she knew what she was talking about.

Does anyone have experience doing this? I think I read about a setting on a digital camera that might allow for the date to be put on, when printing through the PictureMate, but I'm not sure.

When I'm viewing the pics in the computer, I can right-click and see all the settings used for the pic, plus the date.......I just don't know how to get it on the print. Anyone?? Thanks a bunch.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Ramos Timber
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Westerville's Top Craftsman & Exceptional Quality Tile & Stone