SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jrzgurl

sony cyber shotdsc w70 or canon power shot sd600?

jrzgurl
17 years ago

This is my 1st post on this forum. these 2 models were suggested. I have read both reviews on cnet, but am more confused than ever. I really just want something that takes good quality pix, point/shoot, thin, & won't blow my budget. Any other suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

Comments (3)

• ycmom
    17 years ago

Hi jrzgurl: I personally do not know anything about the sony cybershot however my brother has a sony digital (sorry I don't know which one) and loves it...His particular model is much, much bigger than the canon sd600. I purchased the sd600 for my two university ages sons this christmas, they love the camera, very small, but they can still manage the buttons OK (sometimes bigger hands have trouble with these small cameras). The Canon takes an excellent picture and this one is very portable in your purse or pocket. I personally like Canon products.

• ashelton80
    17 years ago

I own the w70, and I love it! Its great compact point and shoot camera. It isnt so laden with features that you feel intimidated and you only need a basic knowledge to get started with it. It has a variety of presets for different situations that are described on the LCD as you select them. I would be glad to send you some pictures that I have taken with it if you would like!

A

• littleonefb
    17 years ago

We just got our 23 year old daughter the canon sd630 and her roommate got the sd600.

They compared the cameras and the roommate returned hers for the sd630. They both love it. The pics are better quality on the 630 both what they kids said and from what they sent me in an e-mail.

Easy to use, great quality. I'd spend the little more and get the canon sd630

Sponsored