Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need Pictures of Bathrooms

Posted by KatrinaCastle (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 8, 13 at 20:48

Hello everyone, I'm not sure if this type of post is allowed here or not. If there is a problem please let me know.

I am doing some zines and illustrations based on real peoples homes and at the moment I am focusing on bathrooms.

I would like people to submit pictures of their bathrooms or other peoples bathrooms. They should be unstages meaning don't make your bathroom spotless just for the picture or add crazy things into them.

If you're interested you can either post your photos here or send to this email, katrinacastillo@live.com, along with the following info.

name (can be anonymous):

type of home:

where you live (state, country):

misc info/comment/complaint about the bathroom:

I'll be sure to inform you if I use your photos. Thank You!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need Pictures of Bathrooms

I'd contact GWeb from the contact info below and ask them if it's allowed. If they give you the go-ahead, then your best bet would be to post this request over on the BATHROOM forum.

o
RE: Need Pictures of Bathrooms

photo outhouse_zps674a25ac.png

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here