Myrtle

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: myrtle beach

Some More Of Myrtle Beach

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These pictures were taken off the Myrtle Beach State Park Pier Looking Toward Springmaid Pier. On 10/23/10

These pictures were taken with a “Canon SX10 IS” camera.

Have A Nice Day
Linesman

o

Nice photos and for this time of year here-very warm and inviting!

o

very beautiful pictures Linesman
here still haveing probem with photobucket will not give me the link to copy
a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v511/Lorna514/Winter Pictures/Myrtle beach 2010/?action=view¤t=tn_FEB192010BEACH025.jpg" target="_blank">Myrtle

o

Hello anna_lisa
All I do is put my mouse arrow on the picure I want to post and wait for the codes to open...

Then I just put my arrow on the HTML CODE and "LEFT" click on the code.

(If you look real fast while you "LEFT" click you will see it change,and the word "COPY" flashes in the in the background of the code for about a second..)
Now you can paste the HTML code where you need to.. in your post.

An Early Walk On The Beach.

Photobucket

Hope This Helps .

Have A Nice Day
Linesman

Here is a link that might be useful: Photobucket has gotten a lot unfriendlier for me

o

Hi Lines that the way i used to do it for years now it will not work when i press my left button on my mouse global setting and about adobe flash player come up
i have find share this then go to find code then copy the code it is alot of problems like this i will try flickr much easyer

grass

o

Myrtle Beach looks really good to me right now. We had 5 inches of snow yesterday and I finished clearing the drive and sidewalk at 10 pm last night. Helped my neighbor clear his drive; His snow blower quit after moving 10 ft.

My front stoop iced up from drippings off the roof.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here