Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Granddaughter pics...

Posted by joan_mn (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 26, 09 at 9:47

Steph is married and in an apartment now, so I don't get to see her as much.

Emma came up for the weekend a couple of weeks ago. We had a great time!

We made sugar cookies.

Shh, she had to sneak a couple! I don't know how she managed to get red frosting in her bangs!

She's going to be 10 in May already. Doesn't seem possible.

And here's the whirling dervish, Liv!
Back-lit.

Out for a walk with Papa.

With her shadow, when she and I went for a walk (or more like a "Wait for me, Liv").

On a haybale.

Liv met us one day (accompanied by her mom!) at Applebee's so we could sneak in a little visit with Mom, too.
Her first (but I doubt last) triple-chocolate melt-down. She went ga-ga over it!

And finally, she showed Papa that she is no longer that sweet little baby she used to be, but is now the BOSS!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Granddaughter pics...

I love seeing pics of your granddaughters.
It doesn't seem like ten years ago seeing pictures of Emily.
Steph is married? Wow......how time flies.
Liv is so adorable and you have captured her personality so well.
Thanks.

o

Love the papa and Liv pics, especially!

o

Beautiful girls! You will treasure these photos forever. :)
Pam

o

I can not believe that Stephanie is married! My...how time flies. As usual great pictures Joan. Long time since I have seen you.

o

I remember them. Emma was the baby in the rose.I can't believe she is almost ten now. Where does time go? Steph is married. Why is it I always remember children as they were the last time I saw them? They are all beauties.

o

baa-haha! i LOVE the one of her grabbin' grandpa's nose...and steph is NOT of an age to be...married!? noooooooooooooo i couldn't possibly be THAT old yet...

o

Steph will be 20 in a couple of minutes. time just flies, doesn't it? We have to enjoy every minute!

o

Oh my-this has been already four months or so...and its been awhile since I've been in here...But your Grandbabies are/have grown up...They are beautiful Joan!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here