SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
polarprincess

What are my options with what to do with all these video's?

polarprincess
14 years ago

Hi, i have a digital movie maker camcorder that my husband bought about 9 years ago and i never did figure out how to do anything with it except for just shooting movies. it uses the mini dv tapes and i never even figured out how to transfer them to the computer although i imagine it is as simple as a USB cable, and then to burn them to a DVD? Is this type of videocam completely outdated now? As i mentioned in another post i am looking at buying a new digital cam and or videocam and was asking what to do with the videos once they are taken, but anyway- that's another post, but i also have some of the old big fat tapes(30 mm?) from an old camera which no one can find, and i was able to find an adapter to put them into a VCR to view, so my question is how would i then make a DVD of those? Am i going to have to buy a VCR/DVD recorder with dubbing capabilities? Or is there another way?

I did read once about a sony product that you could plug your camcorder or vcr into called the Sony VRDMC5 DVDirect DVD Recorder- has anyone used this and do you think it would solve both my problems? thanks

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County