Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Funning with some older photos...

Posted by juanital (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 12, 07 at 1:00

with frames and some other new plugins...I found a bunch of free ones that can be used in Irfan....nothing spectacular but not being bored...

Marnie....haven't mastered framefun like i've seen on some of your pretty pics but it is fun and pretty easy...

Taken with FujiFinePix E500...last Nov
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Last year's fall...framefun and VP plugin...FujiFinePix E500
Caught photo taking...converted with a b&w plugin which really does seem to work well...

Juanita

Here is a link that might be useful: I found a bunch of free ones here...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Funning with some older photos...

All three fabulous. Very professional looking. #1 could be an magazine add. #2 is just gorgeous. #3 How did you get it just as the flash went off? What's VP plugin?

o
RE: Funning with some older photos...

Marnie...Thanks!

It just worked out for the flash goin off at the same(or not) time...VP--Virtual Photography...is a handy plugin that has many neat effects....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here