SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bluestarrgallery

My Camera is Locked ???

bluestarrgallery
16 years ago

Hello, I am fairly new to digital photography. I used to use a 35 mm and when my camera went haywire, I bought my first digital camera about a year or so ago. I love taking photos of my gardens and landscapes. I was going along fine and all of sudden my camera is locked. I think I pushed the wrong button and it is now locked. It will turn on, but it beeps when I try to take a photo. The battery is fine and there is plenty of room on the card. I lost the operating manual due to remodeling our home.

Does anyone know where I can get a new manual or how to unlock it. I tried an internet search but am not having much luck. It is a Sony Cybershot DSC W 7 - 7.2 megapixel. I confess I don't even know how to use the menu, which the guy at Circuit City said was easy to use, I haven't found this to be true, but that is another story. I hate being digitally challenged. I am looking for a camera class I can take to help me out, but in the meantime I need my camera to work.

If anyone can walk me through what to do I would really appreciate it. All this wonderfull fall weather with the perfect light and I can't take a single photo. I am anxious to get back to my photography. Thanks for any advice or direction I can look.

Here is a link to a photo I took of an artichoke blossom I grew.

Here is a link that might be useful: {{!gwi}}

Comments (2)

Sponsored