Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Problems With Digital Camera

Posted by ivamae (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 16, 08 at 18:40

I have a Fujifilm A330 camera. We were together with family on Thanksgiving and I want to get some of these pics developed. I put several pics that were taken on another camera, identical to mine, on my camera. Some are all right but for 2 of them the camera reads "read error"
Can someone tell me what I should do? I know this happened once befoe and I figured out how to correct it, but I guess my brain is older or something, as this time, I don't remeber what I did.

I'll appreciate all suggestions

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Problems With Digital Camera

If you transferred the pictures from one to the other, I can only assume that you were able to transfer them onto the computer? Can you now transfer them back?

If not, most places can just take the entire memory card and pull pictures from it for printing.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here