Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sept. Morning in smalltown America

Posted by greentfinger (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 13, 08 at 17:19

Sharon is in central westeren Conneticut. A beautiful town then with the old fashioned town square filled with green plantings etc. Maple trees lined the roads leading into the town. What it is now I do not know. Its beauty probably continued through the years.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sept. Morning in smalltown America

It really is pretty...the rays and color of fall coming in...Were beginning to get lotsa fall colors now...I don't know where to start to get all of them(colors in a photo)...

Juanita

o

This is a great picture!

Konrad

o

this is wonderful!

o

I thank all for the comments however, now for the rest of the story. This photo was taken in 1956 using a Kodak Retina 2c and a GE PR1 exposure meter, I was on my way to work. I recently scanned the slide with my Nikon COOLSCAN V. It scans at 4000 DPI.

o

I love sunrays. Wow, 1956, now that took a long time to post! :>)
JoanMN

o

Hm..that's interesting!

Things must have changed since then, can you post the same picture from today?
It sure would be interesting to see what have changed.

Konrad

o

Great shot!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here