Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Butterflies - post your photos here

Posted by sshrivastava (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 20, 12 at 15:20

Post your photos of beautiful butterflies here! I took this one this morning in my backyard in Arizona...

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Butterflies - post your photos here

Photobucket

o

Lovely, sshrivastava!
I have the same,..Painted Lady

Oct. 7, 2012

Oct. 7, 2012

o

It was hard to get a good pic since the butterfly would not stay in one spot long ehough.

Photobucket

Kt

o

Such beautiful photos! Painted Lady butterflies typically live approximately 2 weeks, many butterflies have similarly short lifespans. I believe the monarch can live up to 9 months. Remember that when viewing these photos. Imagine living for only a couple of weeks. What would we all do? :)

o

I love taking butterfly phtos, though I don't know the names. I visit botanical gardens and see them often.

From Birds

From Birds

From Birds

From Birds

From Birds

o

Great photos everyone! I had the great pleasure to see many different butterflies in my yard, some I had never seen in my yard before.

o

It's been a while since I posted on this forum, but I can't resist butterfly images!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kate

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here