Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Two more Pictures of RedHeads

Posted by sydneydavis (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 14, 07 at 14:04

Here is one of Tashs's Brother and one of them together hiding in the leaves. This was a fun day!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Two more Pictures of RedHeads

What a handsome boy! I wish I could see the girl better. She looks like a cutie. I love Red hair. They look like they are having fun playing in the sunflowers!

o

Dee, Tasha in the picture with Tucker is the same one in the first pic I posted.. They were trying to hid so just their faces showed. It was a fun day.

o

Oh, to be a kid again...what a fun shot!
(Love the second one best!)

Julie

o

Funny about the second one because that was the kids ideal. They were hot, hungry and tired as you could tell in the first pic. LOL

o

Looks and sounds like you had a great day...wonderful pics!

Juanita

o

These are great, fun pictures!
Konrad

o

Thank you so much! It was a fun weekend. Tucker made not only my day or weekend but my whole year because he wanted to spend the whole weekend at my house. His Mom and Tasha continued to travel a bit more to see other family members on thier vacation. It thought it was pretty cool that Tucker thougth it would be more fun to stay with his ol aunt!...

o

Browsing this post a second time....just now noticed the Mouseketeer "Ears" in the top photo!

Julie

o

Cool shots. Looks like you had a great time with them!
JoanMN

o

LOL Julie! I never noticed it the ears either! LOL I just sent this post to Misty so she can show Tucker!...He just turned 8 on the 16th...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here