Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just some Fall-Lake ones...

Posted by juanital (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 14, 08 at 10:48

Taken this morning...was out and about at 6:00...Looking to do some town on water shots but it was too foggy so made my way back home...
Photobucket
I cropped this one...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Juanita
Nikon D300 18-200VR, Picture Control-Vivid

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just some Fall-Lake ones...

Very pretty! I took some fall shots today also, but after seeing these I don't think I will post mine! Yours are awesome!

o

Very beautiful!! I like them all!!

Kt

o

Some real neat photos. Just a thought though, something in the foreground would add depth, especially in #3. Were these the way they came out of the camera or after Adobe? Either way, they are good shots. The reflections in the rippled water add life to a serene subject.

o

Thanks, Linda...please do post yours, I'm still learning a great deal on this camera, I think maybe the time of day had alot to with the way they came out...
and 'Thank you', Kt!
And thank you GTF...I don't have adobe...but I did use Vivid in picture control on my camera, before taking photos and did little basic editing after downloading. I think the vivid really helped alot for the fall colors!

o

Very pretty, Juanita!

I love trees reflecting in the water.
Here, the leafs are mostly gone now, some weeks ago when traveling up northern Alberta, near Fort Mc Murray, took some shots in a resting area.

Konrad
Photobucket

Photobucket

o

I think I could use that resting area at times. A beauty for sure. That cloud reflecting in #1 adds.

o

I could rest there for a long time Konrad, beautiful. That little cloud reflecting in the water is just perfect.

o

yay! i love autumn reflections...these are beautiful photos

o

Those are all beautiful fall shots. My favorite time of year. My mother used to sing a song to me when I was little. These remind me of it.
Come little leaves said the wind one day.
Come over the meadow with me and play.
Put on your dresses of red and gold.
Summer is gone and the days grow cold.
Soon the little leaves heard the winds loud call
Down they come fluttering one and all.
Over the brown fields they danced and flew
Singing this gay little song they knew.
Winter is coming yo ho,yo ho winter is coming
with ice and snow.
Soon fast asleep in their earthly beds
The snow laid a white blanket over their heads.

o

I've been having some trouble with photo bucket, I hope my picture comes through

o

These are stunning! I just love fall reflections.
JoanMN

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here