Return to the Photography Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More bribery pics...

Posted by juanital (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 4, 07 at 10:31

Just gotta love him for putting up with me...and for you all putting up with me, too! There's nothing more that I enjoy than sharing here! Hope you don't get tired of my pics...Thanks for putting up with me!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Used Shutter Priority mode...
I have just a few more of the creek and bridge...and then the ending...Of a really good breakfast and picture shoot...

Juanita

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More bribery pics...

I really love that first on, the color and all the webs...super!
JoanMN

o

I'm glad you like sharing them 'cause I like seeing them. The spider web shots are wonderful. I had to rescue a butterfly out of a web a few days ago. Wrecked the web doing it but wasn't going to let a beautiful butterfly go for spider food. Poor spider probably spent the next night repairing my damage.

I know I've seen that bridge on another photo. There wasn't much fog in the other one. We have had 2 foggy mornings here great for taking pictures but I have to be at the office before dawn so no foggy photos for me.

All good photos. Keep 'em coming. There isn't as much traffic on this forum as one would like. Be nice to have some more regular posters. Hint. Hint. You lurkers post some pix---please.

o

Thanx Joan and Bean...it was like walking in spiderland...it was unreal...the beauty of them glisteining in the dew and fog.

Yes, it would be nice for you lurkers to come on out and show us your pics...We'd like to see what you have!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Photography Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here